The conference boasts:
- Three keynote speakers giving overviews of the field (David Sloan Wilson, Harvey Whitehouse and Jesse Bering)
- Three papers on the philosophical implications of science
- About half a dozen papers on the applications of theories to specific religious movements (e.g., Quakerism, Polynesian religion)
- A paper on the evolution of the soul
- A paper on experimental method
Full details will appear later this month on the conference website.
Note: registration is due by 20 January 2010. Full price is NZ$250; students and unwaged at NZ$100.